- Every First Monday of the Month – 9:00am – 12:00pm – Free legal consultations at the Florence Sylvester Memorial Senior Center 23721 Moulton Pkwy, Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Please contact the Senior Center to make an appointment: (949) 380-0155.
- May 15 and June 15, 2020 at 11:00am – Virtual Seminar on Medicare and Estate Planning. Click here to see the video presentation.
- This is a 4-part series on the value of a CPA, an estate planning attorney, and a financial advisor throughout the different stages of life.
Life is good and simple. So, why bother with hiring financial professionals? Maybe you’ve heard of terms like “probate”, “will”, “stock and bonds”, “capital gains” and your eyes glaze over. We’ve all been there.
Here are some topics that will be covered in Part 3, time permitting:
- What can a CPA do for me that Turbo Tax can’t?
- Why do I need an estate plan? Won’t my spouse get everything?
- We are ready to upgrade our starter home, how much house can we afford?
- Should I buy investment property or stocks?
- I max out my 401k and IRA. How else can I save for the future?
- What type and how much insurance do I need??
- How much do I need to retire?
Euri Yoo a CPA in Fullerton
Sophia Sakamoto an Estate Planning Attorney in Buena Park
Donna Lea a Financial Advisor in Orange
We’ll answer all of these questions and more!
Please RSVP at https://calendly.com/financially-yours/part1 and feel free to submit any questions you have!